Credit to Author: Malwarebytes Labs| Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2018 17:03:26 +0000
Last week, we took a look at a low level spam campaign on Twitter, explored the signs of falling victim to phishing, and examined a massive WordPress compromise. We also explained some SASL vulnerabilities and covered a breaking Emotet spam campaign.
Other cybersecurity news:
- NewEgg attacked by MageCart (Source: Volexity)
- UKGOV tackled the talent gap (Source: The Register)
- Maximum fine touted for Equifax (source: ICO)
- Microsoft Jet engine vulnerability (Source: Zero Day Initiative)
- Always wipe your data (Source: PrivacyFly)
- CCTV ransomware hacker found guilty (Source: The Register)
- Scottish brewery attacked by ransomware (Source: BBC)
- Fake finance apps on Google Play (Source: ESET)
- Malicious login attempts on the rise (Source: Akamai)
- Why identity verification is important (Source: Help Net Security)
Stay safe, everyone!